Personal data processing principles
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural people with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the Act on the processing of personal data and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as amended.
The company Podnikatelský klub Empiria 21 s.r.o. ID: 03508366, with registered office at Hlavní 1539, Jesenice, 252 42, would like to inform you about how it processes your personal data that it obtains in connection with your visit to its website or social networks.
Controller of your business data
- Business company: Podnikatelský klub Empiria 21 s.r.o.
- ID: 09377778
- Registered office: Hlavní 1539, Jesenice, 252 42
- Registered in the Commercial Register: company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 232396
Personal data processed
We will process your personal data in the following scope: e-mail address, name and surname, telephone number.
Purpose of processing personal data
Legal basis for processing personal data
Period of processing of personal data
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of personal data are the following people:
- those involved in the delivery of services / making payments under the contract,
- those involved in the operation of the services,
- providing marketing services.
For the processing of your personal data, the company may use online services such as the emailing services of The Rocket Science Group, LLC (known as MailChimp) or Mango Technologies, Inc. DBA Clickup. These companies are located in the United States of America and are registered in the so-called EU-US Privacy Shield. The shield is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov. The European Commission has issued an adequacy decision in relation to this shield under Article 45(9) of the GDPR, so such transfers of personal data do not require a specific authorization.
Method of processing personal data
Protection of your data
Rights related to the protection of personal data
We process your data in a transparent manner, which means that you always know for which purpose you provide us with your data. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, which we fully respect, provided that the legal requirements are met:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectification of inaccurate and completion of incomplete personal data
- The right to erasure of personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
- The right to information about automated decision-making, including profiling
You can contact us as the data controller with questions or complaints about your rights in writing by regular mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org